
Friday, September 18, 2009
Funny
Finally the wrap of our long wknd is this picture below. Not sure why its so funny to see pictures of kids crying but it is and that does not make me a bad mom its make me a mom who can laugh at life. Sometimes if you didn't laugh at certain situations I'm sure I would feel like sweet little J and just lose it. Thinking he was a little scared of Big Brother's nifty new eye patches he received for being a Jr. Paladin. So this is our life sometimes...someone is happy and someone is screaming their head off! I LOVE every minute of it. Oh and this is also for those of you that don't think he actually cries...he does and its LOUD and "screechy".


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love all the pics!
They are just too cute!!! Can't wait to see you since RCM is FINALLY in her new house. I need girl time.
Your boys are adorable! I'm with you on the crying pics, sometimes they're just plain funny.
Post a Comment