You know there is an awesome new Yankee Candle scent (at least new to me) called Autumn Fruit. Love it
Fall is my favorite too. I'm loving it!
this new candle is called spiced cider from bath and body works. It kinda fruity kinda apple spice--I love it and Jordan even likes it--that is HUGE- Amy do you remember when I put the cinnamon broom in Jordan's chucktown apartment? HAAAA he almost killed me
Do you have your pumpkin out on your table yet?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You know there is an awesome new Yankee Candle scent (at least new to me) called Autumn Fruit. Love it
Fall is my favorite too. I'm loving it!
this new candle is called spiced cider from bath and body works. It kinda fruity kinda apple spice--I love it and Jordan even likes it--that is HUGE-
Amy do you remember when I put the cinnamon broom in Jordan's chucktown apartment? HAAAA he almost killed me
Do you have your pumpkin out on your table yet?
Post a Comment