Looks like you are having a good time! Tell your family hello! Miss you!
Sounds like so much fun!! See you soon!
It looks beautiful- I want to go up there sometime!!
Looks like you four had a great time - so glad you could go.
How fun! I never would have known what a steamer was before our vacation.
Fun times! You look so happy and so glad to see your family! We just gotta get up there for a girl's weekend sometime. I love it!
You guys are such hams!!! Great pics though. We are planning to head up to the New England area sometime. We just don't know when, hehehe!!Your Friend,Big Hendy & Family
You are too kind. Thank you for your sweet comment. We had a blast! It looks like you guys did too.
Looks like so much fun, save me some room at that waterside table. Awesome!
Glad you had such a great time!!! Great pics!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Looks like you are having a good time! Tell your family hello! Miss you!
Sounds like so much fun!! See you soon!
It looks beautiful- I want to go up there sometime!!
Looks like you four had a great time - so glad you could go.
How fun! I never would have known what a steamer was before our vacation.
Fun times! You look so happy and so glad to see your family! We just gotta get up there for a girl's weekend sometime. I love it!
You guys are such hams!!! Great pics though. We are planning to head up to the New England area sometime. We just don't know when, hehehe!!
Your Friend,
Big Hendy & Family
You are too kind. Thank you for your sweet comment. We had a blast! It looks like you guys did too.
Looks like so much fun, save me some room at that waterside table. Awesome!
Glad you had such a great time!!! Great pics!!!
Post a Comment