Wednesday, April 08, 2009

A Few Birthday surprises

As many of you know I have always made a big deal out of birthdays! I love to make a HUGE deal and when people go out of there way to make that out of mine....YOU ARE SPEAKING MY LOVE LANGUAGE people! :) (note new love language=birthday love) hahaha Sorry I'm high off the Janet's tea! Thanks girls for lunch! More Birthday love to share later!










18 Roses from my sweet husband! They are so pretty!
Mini cupcakes from the ICED place on Wade Hampton from one of the new interns( I think she is trying to get her pic on the board...she is doing a good job) HA the one missing is from me being nice and sharing with her! HAHAHAHA

4 comments:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Happy Birthday! I love the birthday love language...definitely should tell the author about that one.

The Burleys said...

Happy, happy birthday my friend!!! Hope it's a great one!

Michelle Halbert said...

Yay! I am so glad you had a fun birthday with surprise flowers in your cubicle. That's always the best :)

Amanda said...

it seems you had a really great bday!! love ya.