Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Prayer Request

Please pray for our sweet friends the Tippings. I have told you about them having the six babies. Court has been placed in the hospital with early labor. Last night the drs made the decision to deliver one of the twins out of the six. Sweet Will went on the be with our LORD early this morning. I can't imagine how Allen and Courtney are handling waiting for 28 weeks to arrive while mourning the loss of one of the babies that they have prayed so hard for. What a story they will have to share this time next year. Thanks again for praying!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I just read their blog and the most recent update and I'm so sorry to hear about their loss... how overwhelming that must be on both of them right now. I pray God will indeed give them peace. I know I don't even know them, but my heart aches for them right now...