Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to 2 of my favorite girls



2 years ago today about this time I was getting ready to go to the hospital to meet my newest family member. I still can't believe that OK is now 2 yrs old. I love her mommy and daddy very much. WE sure have been through alot haven't we? Friends that I now call family. Thanks so much for loving us the way you do.

OKW and her BEEZ on Christmas! I loved picking out dress up this year
3yrs ago today I was thinking to myself is Camryn ever going to get here??? Happy bday tommorow HA! :) Heather and Jason are 2 of our dearest friends and they have one smart little girl on their hands.

to me this is the sweetest pic ever of camryn the mini -heather
Can't believe my girls are growing up. Seems like January & February over the past few years have been pretty busy when it comes to our hospital visits! So glad that we are able to watch you all grow up and share in your lives!

2 comments:

Outnumbered! said...

Happy Birthday OK! Today is my mommy's birthday, too!

The Burleys said...

Thanks, Beth! We love you, too! Sorry we won't get to see you tomorrow.