ME: For those of you that already know this I am still trying to exercise everyday. some days that works out and some days...well not so much. :)
I am down more than I was prior to Christmas and so that still makes me happy.
I have 12 more lbs to go to be wedding weight. HAHA weird goal I know but to me in my married life that was my smallest.
I am leading a new group bible study that is in its 3rd week.
I am challenged beyond belief to be prepared every Monday night. I LOVE IT. It is just what I need and is right where I am in this mommy journey. We have a great group of girls and even welcomed a new friend. **Side note this week will start at 7 at Dawn's for those of you reading**
I have seen GOD move in mighty ways in the lives of several of my family members and friends over the past few months. I am in awe of the answered prayer that I have seen. HE is so good.
I am counting down the days until the Women's Retreat to spend time with friends all wknd long and worship our LORD. I am also dreading leaving my babies for an entire wknd but know they will be in good care
I am so blessed by so many great friends. I love each of you! Thanks for being there over these past few months with all our craziness
J:
We have seen alot more of J or daddy around this year. The economy has put a slight freeze on his travels and to that I say AMEN!
He has been able to be at all of W's bball games and most of his practices.
We have had MANY more family nights
J has started reading from his bible to W at night and its so much fun for me to see how they interact
I have seen J being the daddy that I could only dream about to our boys.
I have been blessed to spend some quality time with my husband and for that I am so grateful
THANK YOU GOD for a wonderful husband
W: I registered my baby for kindergarten a few weeks ago...YES I cried
W is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy into the US presidents these days. He can name 1-14 when he is looking at his placemat that I found at Walmart. I was impressed it includes our current. He knows all sorts of strange facts and their nicknames. I had to enlist some history scholars for some of his facts. He is four with a vivid imagination so I was not sure of some of these stories. Glad that Papa, Daddy and Uncle Tom are there to help me out.
He is also fascinated by the planets these days. Were you all aware that Uranus is now said :YUR-UH-NUS??? Who knew?? Yes that is right! That is how your child will be taught to say it. J is protesting that along with Criss-Cross Applesauce! HAHA
Little J:
Has become quite the little eater. He loves his morning cereal of mixed grains and fruit. We tried a few puffs..he mainly just gums them and then gags so I think I need to wait on that one a little while longer. I have forgotten what and when to start things so I'm making up my own timetable..I mean W turned out okay and eats lots of things. I have thought that maybe we might need to send sweet Little J to CRAZY JUDY's house to learn how to eat! (Just kidding Tobie)
He is crawling and pulling up. 2 things I was NOT ready for! I do believe he wants to be wherever his big brother is. We see walking in the not so distant future. Pray for me on that one.
He likes to point to things and people. Maybe not the most polite thing in the world but hey he is under one so I'm cutting him some slack.
He likes to wave hi and bye different hands...kinda like LilE did remember that Kendra??
yesterday when I went in to get him at daycare he looked right at me and said " mama" ! I SWEAR this is true. I mean he calls everything Mama...but I would like to think he does know that is me. The girls and other mommies in the room were freaking out....it was so clear! I didn't freak out cause he calls a spoon Mama..but last night after trying to get him to say it again deep in my heart I just knew that he called out to me! :) Maybe he will be like his brother and not call me anything until he is like 14 months old and instead call for his Bebe and Uncle Chad all the time. GEESH!!
I have called his full name out twice already in order to stop him from doing something. Kinda early you ask?? Well he actually pulled a basket out from under a table to get to cords that I had just removed from his mouth. I think he knew what he was doing. The 2nd time he was about to open a cabinet door that had just slammed on his fingers 2 seconds prior.
If you have followed all of this: CONGRATS! Hope your February is a grand month! FINALLY WE want to give a big huge THIRTY shout out to BURLEY!!! Welcome my friend.....
5 comments:
Thank you for the update sine I haven't SEEN YOU IN FOREVER! Ahem!
Everyone is doing well...that's awesome. CANNOT believe W is going to be in Kinder. What?!?!?
J - he's a man with a mission. Crawling, pulling up, walking soon. Goodness sakes. At least he says Mama. When I say Mama to E, he just looks at me and says Bye Bye. Not sure what to think about that.
Glad J is home more. There are advantages to a recession, I guess.
LOVE YOU! Can we hang out soon!?
Good update. Y'all are staying busy! We need to find time we can just hang out and let the kids play.
Hey Beth!
How are you guys? I read that your oldest is starting kindergarten. Where will he be going? I'm teaching K5 at Brushy Creek.
Are you still working at the church? John called the other day to see if I could help out this summer. I hope we get to work together again.
love you,
Katie
Glad to hear things are going wonderfully with you guys!
I would like to officially join the protest of the Uranus pronunciation change and "criss-cross applesauce" I mean what is that?!?!
Burley
Post a Comment