Welcome my friends to my 301st post!
Thanks for being faithful readers even if I have not been a faithful blogger! HAHA I am trying to be better. I do a lot of bragging on this blog about my family and friends and I guess thats okay cause its my blog and I can do that!
I just want to say with all confidence in the world I have the most GORGEOUS nieces in the entire WORLD! ALL 9 of them. YOU READ right NINE of them. They are each so unique and sweet and well GORGEOUS. I wish I had time right now to brag on each of them. HEY that is a good blog idea. Here is a picture of Zoe that my SIL just sent to me. Zoe is so pretty on the outside but the inside is EVEN prettier. SHe is an A student and involved in all sorts of clubs at her school. She is the member of an ELITE travel soccer team and will soon be a part of the Olympic Development League in Connecticut. SHE ROCKS! I just love to call and hear her excitement about LIFE. SO PROUD of her.

Zoe in the blue shorts
No comments:
Post a Comment