My parents always sacrificed so much for us. We (meaning me and my 3 siblings) always had what we needed and a little bit more. We grew up in a house filled with love. I can remember my dad working 2 jobs at one point just so we could go on vacation that year. Its been a long time since they have gone anywhere at all with out "the kids".
If you think of them over the next 10 days please pray for them:
- Safe Travels
- Good Weather(just not pouring rain...would be good)
- For my mom to feel good and not to be to sore from the flights
- for both of them to make memories with their friends there that will hold over when they get home. To really build lasting relationships they can grow when they return.
- The ability to take it all in...the sights, the smells and the sounds while enjoying eachother and this great opportunity
- I'll update when they return....I'm sure their will be stories! :)
1 comment:
I read on Facebook (I think) about your parent's vaca. That is so exciting and I'm so thankful they are doing this together. What precious memories they will make together!
Post a Comment