J is changing so much. Gotta love fall times!!!
Love that last pic of Jay! The bumbo I borrowed is green too- we should get Sienna and Jay together for a pic in their matching bumbos!
So cute! Love the pics! J is starting to be such a big boy!
I am glad I got to see a picture of WJC in his costume. He had already ditched it before we got to the festival. The other pictures are great too. I love love love those boys and their parents too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
J is changing so much. Gotta love fall times!!!
Love that last pic of Jay! The bumbo I borrowed is green too- we should get Sienna and Jay together for a pic in their matching bumbos!
So cute! Love the pics! J is starting to be such a big boy!
I am glad I got to see a picture of WJC in his costume. He had already ditched it before we got to the festival. The other pictures are great too. I love love love those boys and their parents too.
Post a Comment