Thursday, August 14, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Well the timer has gone off on my time at home! Whewww it has flown by...well somedays it has! HAHA I have got to spend lots of time with sweet friends and enjoy my boys in a new light. I am looking forward to going back to a routine and schedule on Monday as crazy as it might sound. I think that W and little J are ready for that too! Wednesday night activites start back up this week too...ready to meet the next group of 4yr olds that will be in our group.
Today little J had his 2 month check up. He did so great! He weighs 10lbs 11ounces and is 24 inches. Dr M said he will most likely be like big brother TALL AND SKINNY!!!!

On Tuesday my sweet friend Jana met up with us to take some pics of little J and even took some of W too! They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet! I cried when I watched the slideshow through the first time. You can check them out here. I think looking at them I was thinking about who little J is named after and it just made me so thankful that we decided to call him that. All 3 guys are so special to us. We have 2 beautiful blessings that we thank God for each day!

10 comments:

The Burleys said...

OH! MY! GOSH! Those are soooooo good! I think J has got to be one of the most precious babies I have ever seen! I can't wait to get my hands on him again. My favorite picture is the one of W and J nose to nose ... that one just made my heart melt!!! By the way, I think those 3 guys are pretty speical, too! Love you guys!

tug-tugandnor-nor's mommy said...

Oh Beth!!! Those pictures are beautiful. I love the ones of them together but especially love the ones of Jay with his eyes closed and those long lashes.

It's a Mom Thing said...

You do have two sweet blessings! And the pics were gorgeous! Just awesome!!!

I'm ready for the activities of fall to begin as well for the sake of a routine. Summers are just too crazy and chaotic for me.

Praying for you to have a great family weekend and for Monday!

It's a Mom Thing said...

You do have two sweet blessings! And the pics were gorgeous! Just awesome!!!

I'm ready for the activities of fall to begin as well for the sake of a routine. Summers are just too crazy and chaotic for me.

Praying for you to have a great family weekend and for Monday!

Kelley C said...

Those pictures are amazingly beautiful. My nephews should be baby and kid models.

Caroline said...

Wow! I almost cried too:) I LOVE the ones of J and W together! HOpe all goes smoothly on Monday!!!

Amanda said...

Wow Beth the pictures are great!! Anna Grace is upset at the moment because she wants to see the baby again!! She keeps saying again...again!!

I will be praying for you as you transition back into work Monday. I know all will go well.

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Wow! I hardly have words. My favorites include the one where J's eyes are closed, but it looks like he is smiling, and when you can see W's profile off to the left and he is looking at J. Just seeing those two cuties made me want to be a mommy!

TCW said...

Ok, so I was only able to show CTW a few yesterday so we looked at the whole list again. I cried again and we just kept commenting on how beautiful he is. I am so glad that we have gotten to spend so much time together this week. We love you and will be praying for a smooth transition on Monday.

Annie said...

Those are amazing! So beautiful!