Monday, August 18, 2008

Awake

Really could not sleep last night! GEEE I wonder why?? Well a funny reason...I can not decide whether or not to put gas drops in the diaper bag and am stressed that the milk has not fully thawed out. HAHA Funny I know! Seriously did I think I was shipping this baby off to Europe? I thawed out way to much...Oh well I guess I will use that for Tuesdays batch! Off to shower before the troops start to arise. Wish me lots of HUGS AND KISSES today. OH AND please pray that the coffee is fresh at work. I'm going to need LOTS of it!!!!!!HAHAHAHA

** PLEASE PRAY FOR BABY MARLEE this morning as she will have surgery at 7am. Pray for her sweet mommy Katie and all the family that has gathered at the hospital.****

3 comments:

Kelley C said...

I hope your first day back goes smoothly!

Outnumbered! said...

Praying for you today, Beth! Enjoy your break from the kids while you are at work! Ha!

Caroline said...

Was the coffee all that you hoped it would be??? Hope you have a great day back:)