Saturday, July 19, 2008

A few pics of #2


To show you his LONG eyelashes and wayyyyyyyyyyy sweet lips! I also think that his cheeks are alot more full than I ever remember brothers being..yeah for a chubby "cheeked" baby!
I LOVE this picture...so content..C'mon say he looks like me...PLEASE!
BEST PLACE to be in my Mimi's arms!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

tug-tugandnor-nor's mommy said...

Wow!!! So cute!!! Glad to see some pics of him. I think he looks more like you than W did/does.

The Burleys said...

He is just so gorgeous! I can't wait to see you guys again!

Caroline said...

He TOTALLY looks like you! That 2nd picture is too cute:)

Parkison Family said...

So precious!

Anonymous said...

Beth, I think J looks like you. He is beautiful. Sheree

The 4 Pierces said...

He does look like you! I can't wait to see you all soon!

Annie said...

So precious! Can't wait to see you guys again soon.