Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Happy Birthday to THE BEST MOM EVER

HAHA I bet some of you were thinking I was talking about myself! I am talking about MY MOMMY~! That's right me and my mom share the same birthday! She said she is NOT celebrating this year but I have taken it upon myself to make sure over the last week that I remind her! :) I have LOVED sharing a special day with my mom. One good reason is that none of my siblings ever forget my birthday! HAHAA My mom said the day I was born the nurses came in and sang happy birthday to her..she thought oh how sweet that they sing happy birthday to the babies being born here in Connecticut. BUt alas they were singing to her. I guess after 4 kids under 8 you sometimes forget that in fact you have a birthday too! My mom has always mad a BIG deal over my birthday and when I got older we celebrated together. My grandmother (her mom) always made us separate cakes so that was something I could always look forward to as well! My mom is so awesome and I am so thankful to be able to say she is a friend. WE talk almost everyday...that is unless my dad picks up the phone and says ever so lovingly " Didn't you call yesterday" for those of you that know my dad you can laugh and understand that is just ...well my DAD! I am sad sometimes that I can;t be closer to my mom but when we do have time to spend together it is always special. I am grateful for email and texting...thats right folks...my MOTHER knows how to text! Hilarious! So when you read this and think about me...say a prayer for my mom and thank GOD for everyday that our family gets to have one of the BEST moms around!

6 comments:

Double Dees in SC said...

Happy Birthday to the both of you! I'm sure your Mom had a big impact on you to make you the AWESOME MOM that you are today! Have a great day!!

KLee said...

Happy Birthday to two incredible women!!
Can't wait to have B-day lunch in 30 minutes!!

Outnumbered! said...

Happy Birthday to the two of you!!! You're mom is more hip than me. I don't even text! :)

It's a Mom Thing said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Stublarec! (is that right?)

And Happy Birthday to you, too, B!

Shelby said...

Happy B-day! Hope it is FUN!

Michelle Y said...

Happy belated Birthdays!!!!!