2lb pkg of frozen hash browns
2lb of ground beef
(** as you know I use ground chix or turkey***and HUBS who now knows this likes it better)
16 oz jar of salsa
1 cup of shredded cheese ( use SHARP)
cook hash browns as directed on package place in an ungreased 13x9 baking dish. Brown and drain ground beef. Add Salsa to the ground beef and simmer on med/low for 10 mins. Add beef mixture to the middle of the hashbrowns. cover with cheese and bake uncovered for 20 mins.
I'm telling you this is sooooooooooo yummy--OF COURSE we kicked it up a bit by adding HOT salsa to our portion....both daddy and Big Brother LOVED it! I think maybe next time I might top it off with a few dollops of daisy! :)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, do you know how much I hate that word - DOLLOP! The sound of it just makes me cringe. Every time that commercial comes on TV Jason makes it a point to sing it loudly because he knows how much I hate it. Kind of like you and the "h" word!!!
WEll first of all I guess this just comes from having a 3yr old that we are trying to teach not to say certain words--but Miss Heather WE DO NOT SAY HATE---GOd does not like that! :) and 2nd I think that is funny!
ANd now I have one more thing to say to you that you bothers you! HAHAHA and the whole H thing is GROSS ...but I'm better since W loves to eat it---I do not want to eat it ona regular basis but am trying to be good to not say certain food are yucky to him unless its something Daddy is eating! HAHAHAHAHA
"Everythings better with a dollop, a dollop, a dollop!"
That's sounds yummo!
I'm always looking for new recipes. I'm so tired of cooking the same old stuff every week!
I'm sure you've already sent this to the Pres/Sec/Treasurer/Cookbook Maker, right?
Post a Comment