Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy VDAY!

Happy Valentines day!
Hope all you LOVERS out there have a special day! I will cause I will get to spend dinner with my Sweets--while Bebe and Uncle Chad watch W. Then its our turn Friday to watch our sweetie pie Olivia Kate(who is almost a WHOLE year old...how did that happen?) while her mommy and daddy go out! AHHHHHHHHHH the friend babysitting swap works out nice when your inlaws have the flu/ almost sickness(Papa)! :) I know you can't beleive we are going to go out on Vday...as we have said in the past that was a MAJOR NO-NO....HOWEVER we have a GC and free babysitting and plan on getting there with all the blue hairs for the early bird special! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA when we go to the beach and have date night we like to go to Myabi with the buses of oldsters....Hey wherever we can get a break on some $$!!
So here is to DATE night and walks through Barnes and Noble! :) ( Well that is mainly to get bday presents for all upcoming bdays of little girls and Uncles) But its still time out with my BEST FRIEND!



6 comments:

Annie said...

I hope you have a great time. We do the sitter swap all the time with our friends who are moving back to AZ. :(
I wish I had those flowers for my kitchen table.

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

J and I LOVE to do that one date night. Barnes and Noble! Love it. Have fun.

Outnumbered! said...

Happy Vday to you and hubs. We will probably celebrate this weekend. A zillion people will be getting flowers at work today. It's pretty sickening. Especially when you don't anticipate getting any for yourself!

It's a Mom Thing said...

Sooo...did you get that bouquet of flowers today or just put them on your blog to make you feel happy?

Hope you have a fab date tonight. Hopefully Chicken Parmesan will come out OK. If not, there is always warm chocolate cake with hot fudge sauce. Yum!

Hugs and kisses to the blue-hairs.

Anonymous said...

NO I did not get those flowers...I would have killed Jordan if he spent our "funds" on that...I think they JACK the prices up around this day! I'm pretty practical when it comes to where and when flowers are okay---I mean as a super surprise every once in a while ...GREAT! Which he does every so often...but not just to get them ...ya know! I did get my FIRST romantic card this year..he usually gives me a funny one--but he did good this year...left it on the counter near my juice glass...I actually teared up! So I guess I am officially OLD...I read the obits and I eat at the early bird specials! HAHAHAHAHA
Hope chix turns out GREAT!!! Love to you my sweet friends!

Outnumbered! said...

Oops got to take back what I said. I got flowers.