That will be so cool!!!
jonathan wanted me to ask if guys are allowed to come...
Wow. Just wow.
That is so neat! I definitely want to be there!
that is cool... i saw them on the Ellen show (as I don't have cable and had never heard of them through the TLC show) i think i might come to that!
This is so exciting... My husband and I love their show on TLC- I give them tremendous amount of credit for all they do with 8 children- amazing!
I'm so there! So excited!!! I even have a friend flying in from KC to attend. I can't wait!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That will be so cool!!!
jonathan wanted me to ask if guys are allowed to come...
Wow. Just wow.
That is so neat! I definitely want to be there!
that is cool... i saw them on the Ellen show (as I don't have cable and had never heard of them through the TLC show) i think i might come to that!
This is so exciting... My husband and I love their show on TLC- I give them tremendous amount of credit for all they do with 8 children- amazing!
I'm so there! So excited!!! I even have a friend flying in from KC to attend. I can't wait!
Post a Comment