Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Flutter....Flutter..Bubble...Bubble

Okay so I am sitting here and all I can feel is like ants crawling on my belly...OHHHHHHHHHHHH that is the baby! CRAZY! I will 2nd the statement made by my sil that I can hold off on the kicks to the ribs, shortness of breath and the cutting flips when I'm trying to sleep at night.......BUTTTTTTTTTT I do love it.
Kinda makes it all REAL!
I'm trying to really connect my head and my heart around this little one..but am soooooooooo guarded...so thanks for your prayers and thanks for encouraging me.
I do have to say the #1 Encourager award goes to Annie--she is the best at feeding me and filling my tank UP!
so little one ......I 'm trying to get work done little one....bubble ....bubble...bubble......scratch.....scratch

5 comments:

Outnumbered! said...

Aw how sweet! Those feeling make it all the more real, don't they!!

Annie said...

That's wonderful! It's so special to have those special flutters that just the 2 of you share! Still praying for you, and I am always here if you need an encouraging word just as you are for me. LOVE YOU!

It's a Mom Thing said...

So awesome. It is definitely one of the coolest feelings I think in my life!

This boy is more like kick, kick, punch, punch. He is so active!

TCW said...

I told you that I wasn't crazy when I felt those little bugs crawling across my stomach.

The 4 Pierces said...

It's so fun that you can finally feel the baby now! It's such a funny and wonderful feeling.