Friday, December 21, 2007
In God's Name
Last summer a crew from the discovery channel came to my home church. They had been all over the world interviewing and living the daily lives with the world's religious leaders. The rights to that broadcast were bought out by CBS and air this Sunday night December 23rd prime time. It is a fascinating look into the world and what the world's religious leaders have faced in the wake of 911. Hoping this works I have attached the promo video that we have all seen here at work. Please pray as they have taken a week long series and condensed it into not quite 2 hours. Pray that the TRUTH will be revealed. Pray that what Dr. P says is shown in the light that it was intended. Pray that non-believers will watch and search out the TRUTH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for posting about that. I rarely watch CBS, so I may have missed it! I watched the promo! It was great.
Post a Comment