This Weekend we got the chance to celebrate Mimi's birthday and sorta Daddy's too a little late with all the traveling that has been going on! A fun lunch date was had by all! We always love special play time with our sweet girl cousin K! Here are the proud grandparents with thier GORGEOUS 2!
This Picture of Kiran cracks me up...I think it looks like she is saying "What...WHo ME?"
NEW fam pic.W is NOT into being held these days He is VERY anti-anything BABY-- Finally my BIG boy! I love this picture...
6 comments:
All of those pictures are great!
YAY! Happy Birthday to Mimi! We LOVE her!
Looks like y'all had a great time together. W and K look so much alike...it's the big brown eyes.
wow, that picture of W is great...so handsome
Love the pics!
I LOVE the pic of W! He really does look like a big boy:) And so handsome!
Post a Comment