Thursday, November 15, 2007

Look what showed up at my door!!!!!!!!!!!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE SURPRISES and when I got home from church last night I spotted a large box on my doorstep! Hmmmmm I thought maybe hubs had a lack in pre-Christmas budget and bought something--but NOOOOOOOOOOO it was addressed to ME!!!!
Its a lighthouse advent calender...with little drawers all over it---and the mailbox has our last name on it!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!! W was beside himself! Now I'm going to have to think of what to put in each drawer! If you know me at all you know that I not only LOVE New England....but most of all I miss seeing the lighthouses jetting off the rocky coast! So thanks to my good friends the Bertelsons for sending me a piece of home! (they were the family I nannied for in Boston) the HEART me! Now where do I put this HUGE thing??? Hmmmmmmm

2 comments:

The 4 Pierces said...

I love it! That is so cute!

TCW said...

The Bertlesons are so great. That is beautiful. I think it may need to join the Nantucket picture in the living room.