So after you laughed he totally sat there and watched a movie like that....I mean what was he thinking????? I laugh at him so much...THANKS my sweet baby for making mommy laugh!(and YES I still call him my baby....)
My 7 yr old little girl likes to get all dressed up in a princess dress complete with tiara, fake earrings, heels, and gloves before watching any Disney Princess movie. Kids are hilarious!!!
6 comments:
My 7 yr old little girl likes to get all dressed up in a princess dress complete with tiara, fake earrings, heels, and gloves before watching any Disney Princess movie. Kids are hilarious!!!
that's funny!
did you rearrange?
That's hilarious! Kids do the funniest things!
I laughed out loud. He is one of the funniest kids I know. I guess I probably had something to do with that.
What a little cutie!
Ok see he can't be teaching this kind of stuff to his cousin...
Post a Comment