Occasionally I get tagged for a meme so here goes..I just always feel pressured to tag others:
Four jobs I have had:
1. Live in Nanny
2. Manager at Eddie Bauer(great discounts)
3. Served 3rd shift breakfast in a bra factory one summer(I swear that is true...thanks dad)
4. Waitress in an Irish Pub
Four Places I have lived:
1. Wallingford, CT
2. Machias, ME
3. Weston, MA
4. Greer, SC
Favorite TV shows:
1. almost anything on the Food Network(thats why me and M are good friends...we talk foodease)
2. Discovery Channel with its weird addicting shows like SHARK WEEK & Ice road Truckers( I found that fascinating)
3. Reality TV(hahahaha)
4. Y&R(seriously what in the world ..Nick is ALIVE?????)
Food:
1. anything Italian
2. pretty much all seafood(better if I'm at the beach)
3. chicken salad(from Janet's)
4. Halushki & Kielbasa(My all time favorite thing for my Dad to make me when I go home)
I would rather be:
1. Nantucket
2. Maui
3. Sitting on the swings at Anderson University with my sweetie
4. Cuddling with W
Favorite movies:
1. Sound of Music
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. Steel Magnolias( I still cry every time..it kinda annoys J but I just love it)
4.Forrest Gump
I tag:
1.Kelley(SIL)
2.Heather
3.Tobie
4.Marie
9 comments:
I'll play! I'll play ... tommorrow! I'm glad to know Tobie has a blog ... now I have another one to be addicted to! Hope you have a good day!
Y&R...so that's why you go home for lunch. :)
You got it and today I had lunch at the Campbells and she is addicted too so it all worked nicely!
Beth, I am a Y&R fan toooo! I have watched since my senior year in high school!(that is when it started) I am old!!!I used to watch on Soap Net at 7 when I got home from, since they have moved it to 11 I can't keep my eyes open, I guess I'll have to tape it or ask you what is happening. Love ya! /Sheree
Beth...can i just say you are a women after my own heart. my fav. movies are as well yours even When Harry Met Sally. and sound of music is my life. Also Y&R i think i am the only 17 year old who waits up at 11 to watch that days episode! Beth I love you
-Amy
oh and ps. i cry as well in Steel Magnolias my mom and Annie and I used to watch it all the time! amazing
I love Ice Road Truckers. We are trying to convince my Dad to do that one season. Amy G.
Hey Beth! I just happened to run across your blog...how exciting! Looks like you and your family are wonderful!
Thanks! Just let me know what you need and I can bring it to you or mail it to you (at no extra cost). You can go order from the website www.marykay.com/littletonkl , you can e-mail me littletonkl@aim.com, or you can call me 414-0559. It was great to hear from you!
Post a Comment