okay here goes in one long run on sentence just to annoy the one in particular who is stalking me: Got home and received a beautiful dozen roses...which hubs took out of the packaging and into my favorite vase...he was sooo proud of himself...headed out to downtown after dropping W off for a fun filled night with his HERO Mr. Gene(he played college baseball), got to our awesome hotel and our room...3 of the walls were floor to ceiling windows overlooking downtown AWESOME VIEW. then it started to rain....but not for long so we walked to TRIO for an unbelievable dinner...walked around all of downtown (let me stress ALL) down past the ballpark and then back up the Reedy River to watch the fireworks from the bridge(very romantic) headed back to our extra cool hotel and its brand new WAYYY tall off the floor Bed....good night! Thanks to my friends and my mom and dad for realising that 5 is a big accomplishment...and the last year has been INSANE so I appreciate that you went out of your way to make a BIG deal out of it! NO CAKE but it was just as special...and for Bebe who made me laugh when we remembered that ugly dress at my wedding hahahahahahahahaha
Now what else is up: Back to school is approaching like a race horse and this "working for JESUS" girl is very busy with student ministry events. I would like to say this ...OUR INTERNS ROCK! I don't care where you work or where you go to church we have the BEST INTERNS IN THE WORLD! Well actually I should say one in particular.....Amanda! She is a SUPER STAR! I love her for her heart and her dedication not only to this ministry but to her self and what she believes in. SHe is the greatest and I am looking forward to many adventures with all the new and exciting things we have on our plate this year. So with that said ...have I told you I LOVE MY JOB!!! Whewww not many people feel that way! I am soo blessed to be working for 2 of the most awesome student ministers on the planet! They have a passion that is on fire and a desire that I have never seen before. Taking them apart they have qualities that together make them the best team! I am pumped to see these events unfold and they make everyday new. They have blessed me with their insight and challenged me to really want to be a part of our youth here. I thank GOD everyday for the opportunity to be a part of the next generation.
I think that is all for now...there is so much! Prayer is MUCHO needed as we start the fall and J and my schedules are soo different I am too spoiled during the summer! So signing off for now...
****** For my sweet Amanda I hope your mouth gets back to normal soon.....We have some MAJOR things to do here....MAJOR
I was challenged to use the word MAJOR at least twice so there you have it---Gotta love those Beckhams!
I almost forgot I now have a name for OKW to call me and I love it...Iam now known as Auntie Beez...Love Love Love it! Can't wait to hear her call me itfor the 1st time...Bebe do you remember when W called you by that ...we were in Belk ???? You cried!
No comments:
Post a Comment