Monday, August 13, 2007

Fairy Tales DO come true

Once upon a time in a far away land known as Indiana lived a young maiden...we will call her Belle. She longed to have true love....then the day came when she moved to the South and met her prince we will call him Eddie(haha).....Okay enough with that
So me and J sat here thinking about how we would tell the good news that our dear friends are having twins. This sweet couple really has prayed to become parents and GOD answered those prayers and the prayers of many others with TWO blessings! I am absolutely fascinated with the whole multiple birth thing.....I have been doing a little reading and it is truly just amazing. I am reading up so that I can be a good helper....I think they may need some...what do you think? ANYWHOOOO....

5 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

I'm so excited about this news! You've probably known for a while. It's just SO cool! Now we'll all be wanting to have twins.

And now "Belle" needs a blog!

Anonymous said...

So I might be excited and I do love them ...but the whole wanting twins thing???? not so sure...and YES she does need a blog to keep us all posted on the events with Raymond and Damon

Caroline said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard the news Sunday night and about cried! Well, I did cry:) It is just so exciting! Can you imagine - TWINS?!?!?! What's the due date?

Anonymous said...

Yipppeeee! That is such a blessing!!!! What a wonderful way to start my day knowing this awesome news! Thanks for sharing Beth!! I had a VERY GOOD feeling that they were expecting after reading OKCorral's post regarding G "practicing" changing diapers. Totally gave it away! I am sooooo excited my assumption was correct!
Rebecca D.
BTW-I got your message and we are looking at the calendar to see what weekends we are free! Look forward to seeing you soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog! We are excited and SO thankful to have such amazing friends and family to support us along the way! This is going to be an adventure...