Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What a difference 7 months makes

Okay so don't ask us how we got them to do the same thing with 7 months in between the shots but we did...or I should Heather did on the 2nd one! But I was there and I helped...I did I did!!! I think this might have to be a new tradition when we get together although the guys are a little put out with all this picture taking! I love seeing how they have grown up. When we talked about growing with each other in age and in our friendships I never could have imagined how the picture would speak for us.

W & Camryn December 06
















W&Cam July 07(but you can see that in the pic)

2 comments:

The Burleys said...

Oh my gosh - they are just so precious! You know that we'll never get them to do that again now that we want it to be a tradition, right??

Shelby said...

too cute!!! i love recreating pics.. i tried to do that with stone on july 4th.. will have to post that once i get the pics developed! however, i've given up all hope on recreating a pic with stone AND mercy..they are too crazy!