Happy Birthday! WOW what a year this has been. I was reminded at our annual "day before your birthday" birthday party tonight that 1 yr ago is when you told us you were pregnant with Olivia Kate. Can you even believe it? Can you believe everything this year has put in front of us and now is behind us? I am so proud of you for being so strong and being such a great mommy to Olivia Kate. Thank you so much for being "that" friend to me. Thanks for being BEBE to W and for loving him the way you do.....you will always be his VERY BEST BEBE! WE love you and pray that there are many more "day before you birthday" parties to come. Can't wait for our GIRLS TRIP to NC!Monday, July 23, 2007
Happy Birthday Bebes
Happy Birthday! WOW what a year this has been. I was reminded at our annual "day before your birthday" birthday party tonight that 1 yr ago is when you told us you were pregnant with Olivia Kate. Can you even believe it? Can you believe everything this year has put in front of us and now is behind us? I am so proud of you for being so strong and being such a great mommy to Olivia Kate. Thank you so much for being "that" friend to me. Thanks for being BEBE to W and for loving him the way you do.....you will always be his VERY BEST BEBE! WE love you and pray that there are many more "day before you birthday" parties to come. Can't wait for our GIRLS TRIP to NC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The MOST happiest birthday to you, Miss Bebe!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Tobie! I am not too far behind you turning the BIG 2-7!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday, Tobie! I love that celebrating all week idea. I might try that come September!
Yea! Happy Birthday, Tobie!!
Post a Comment