
To my baby,
I know what you are thinking..he is not a baby...but my mom always told me to get over it and let her call me her baby. I used to hate that...but now I understand why she said it...still says it! So lets start over...happy birthday to my baby boy! 3yrs old today(officially 8:10pm tonight)Oh how you have grown over the years. I watched you sleep last night did you know that? I did! Why ...cause I'm the mommy and that is what mommies do! I look at you and I see so many different faces from our family. I see daddy with your witty expressions and your sorta " Hey don't take my picture again face".I see how you and daddy look at eachother and it makes me smile to think that you love him as your hero. I look at you and see Auntie Maryann and Shea....Man how you look like them...and sometimes talk like them. You even have a love for the REDSOX like your cousin "Shea Shea". I look at you and see Uncle Jonathan...you look him too with those big C eyes,your love for the BRAVES and of course Furman Football...not too much longer now.I tear up when I hear you tell me how glad you are to have uncle J & Aunt K home to play with you.
Because we have the BEST friends in the world who have been like family to us...I see them in you too...and all their craziness!(Mostly BEBE and her songs)
Last night Daddy and I prayed over you and thanked GOD for you being our son. WE prayed that you will seek HIS face with all your heart. We just love you so much we can't believe it.
*************Pics to follow with our awesome birthday cake******
2 comments:
I am so glad W had a great birthday!
Happy Birthday, W!!! You have a wonderful mommy and daddy who are such great examples of parents and who we will look to follow when we have children!
Post a Comment