Monday, July 02, 2007

Back to life...back to reality

So these are jsut a few of my favs from the gazillion taken last week on our family vacation.
A few highlights for me:Kiran time, J&K time, Cousin time...soooo sweet,Mimi&Papa time(which means no mommy and daddy), date night, Sara J's, Lees', Ripley's Aquarium, Broadway at the Beach,Games nights, 1st time playing Outburst, "Prarie Dogs", "That Teresa lady", and of course pool and water park fun. I'm sure I have forgotten a bunch but these were my memories from 07 beach time. See you around CMAS.
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

4 comments:

Annie said...

That family photo is so good! :) I am glad you guys had a great week together as a family. It was good to see you for a little bit too.

It's a Mom Thing said...

So awesome! Love the pics...and the beach. I'm thankful we live so close. Now we just need to find a "good friend" who has a house we can stay in for FREE.

Shelby said...

Looks like you had a great time! I hope we can go sometime soon.. I love going to the beach! I love the one of K eating sand! Too cute!! And then, the one of W walking on the beach without his shirt.. he looks so much like a big boy!! Glad you're back though!

Caroline said...

Welcome Home!!! Such fun pictures, and memories! The cousins are so cute together:)