Friday, June 22, 2007

Head um up and move em out....

Heading on down the highways and a few back sketchy roads to the BEACH! Yahooooooooo...And then I stop and realise that... oh nothing has been done to facilitate this trip along: Pack,laundry,shop and lastly clean. You may ask why do you need to clean if you are going on vacation? Well my dear friend RCM is coming to stay at our house while we are at the beach. What a blessing for her to be able to water our flowers and take care of things.
We started W's birthday celebrations last night with our GREAT friends who decided they didn't want Mommy and Daddy to go crazy on the trip down so they brought over some early bday presents. Toy Story and the Incredibles. WOOHOOO new movies to watch. Then Bebe came over and said she had a surprise for her sweet W....a HUGE Tonka dump truck with a hard hat and some sand toys...when I say HUGE I mean he can sit in the back of it...that is HUGE! Thanks to the Pierces and Bebe for making this year a success(sounds like I'm accepting an award)
Hopefully like years in the past we have had Internet access...sooooooo until then stay cool...and in the words of HGM "Bye Bye Babies"

4 comments:

Annie said...

HGM is so excited to say "hey babies" to you guys this week! Can't wait to see you at the beach. I have a lot to do to get ready also.

Anonymous said...

Okay so H will totally fit in this dump truck....seriously! I am sooo looking forward to it! It will be nice to have one of my best friends and my nurse there...hehehehe

Jonathan said...

We haven't packed either. Fun times!

Anonymous said...

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!! See you when you get back:)