Okay so maybe it has to do with the mood I have been in lately but this is such a "chill out" cd...and he is very easy on the eyes. I'm pretending I'm on some tropical island....with J ....watching the tide! hmmmmm sounds so good to me
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is great isnt he.. i have bought some of his songs from itunes!
Did you watch him perform on American Idol? It was a little weird... esp when he made some comment about still voting for Antonella and Ryan Seacrest just looked at him. -kelley
5 comments:
He is great isnt he.. i have bought some of his songs from itunes!
Amy loves him too!
Did you watch him perform on American Idol? It was a little weird... esp when he made some comment about still voting for Antonella and Ryan Seacrest just looked at him.
-kelley
HAHA ...we were jsut talking about that----I still like to hear him sing
Sounds like Harry Connick, Jr to me! Very fun!
Post a Comment