Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I've been tagged...

I was tagged by It's A Mom Thing for this "random meme."Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! HOWEVER I don't really know if I can do the whole 7 people thing but I will try....

#1 I have bungee jumped from 250 feet! (never again...but I have lived to talk about it)

#2 My favorite veggies are broccoli and asparagus

#3 I have seen "First Light" (the first place the sun hits the USA) at Acadia National Park in Maine....I am pretty sure this was the most beautiful thing in God's creation that I have seen ...right up there with sunset at the Grand Canyon..AMAZING(can't wait to go back ...maybe in the spring this time...BRRRRRRR February was FREEZING)

#4 I'm the youngest child and grandchild...has it perks

#5 J and I have dance parties in the living room weekly

#6 topping my list of daily activities is cuddling with W ..Thanks GOD for a little boy who cuddles & loves on his mommy

#7 I SPLURGE on pedicures! (a girl has got to have cute summer toes)

I really can't think of who to tag so that may follow but at least I played the game.......plus the girls I know other than ...the ones who tagged me that read this will not respond they are SLACK bloggers...not mentioning any names but she lives in Alabama and her name starts with an M! So this goes out to Kelley if you read this soon then share with us some random things about you...ohh and the other Kelly

4 comments:

Shelby said...

I have wanted to bungee jump AND sky dive for a long time, but haven't done it yet. In fact, I was going to sky dive for my 30th birthday, but I got married instead and didn't have the money to. Then I got pregant, so I couldn't sky dive for my next birthday either. And now I feel that I can't sky dive or bungee jump until stone is at least 18 and doesn't need his mom anymore!

W and Js mommy said...

HAHAHA Well what if you skydive with Stone on his 18th bday you will be the coolest mom--I of course will be on the ground in the cheering section

Shelby said...

that is where kevin says he'll be too... on the ground, watching and taking pics for me!! ha!!

Anonymous said...

Punk! :) I am sorry I'm a bad blogger. Work has been super busy. Did you get my e-mail last week? We need a phone date soon. Miss you and Love you!