WE packed up and headed out to Lancaster this weekend to visit with J's grandparents (
w's GREAT) it is always a treat for us to go there. W especially enjoys that Grandaddy(
soooo sweet to hear him say that) has a farm and tractors. We had a nice visit that included a HUGE black snake, some lizards...or
whezards in 2yr old speak, tractor rides with grandaddy and papa and a trip to the
Catawaba Fish Camp....YUMMY
hushpuppies(not sure if they
are as good as Lee's at the beach but they were good).

W with his Mommy,Mimi and Great
Grandmom(he calls her
Grandmama....
soooo sweet) you will also notice in the background the CHRISTMAS clock that chimes Christmas carols.....this always cracks me up! :)

W with Grandaddy on the tractor always a treat and what a treasure to share this time with him....can't wait to take pics of
Kiran's first John Deere ride...not long now!

A special piece of history here in this picture ...we will treasure forever!
6 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!! I'm so glad y'all had a good time - and what perfect weather:) And, for your previous post, happy belated mother's day!
To you too! Mommy to be...sorry I missed seeing you yesterday I went down to the nursery and helped with 19 4yr olds ...that was an adventure~!
My grandma has a clock that sings Christmas carols every hour! I miss you a lot Beth! Hope you have a good day.
Sweetness.
What a blessing! I love the pics! You should've taken a picture of the snake.
Love the pics! Looks like W is really growing and what a boy he is!
Post a Comment