W has a new Diego scooter from his Granny & Pappy. When he was up there in April we tried their scooter out and he did a super job so they decided he needed to have one of his own. After scanning the sales papers we found 2 that might be an option for our little 100% boy. Spiderman and Deigo were both on the shelf ..and after much debate...I promise you I let him decide and he really had a time picking out the one that best fit...we ended up with Deigo(plus it has this cool backpack and he can take Puppy for a ride and store some snacks. I think he does a good job for not being 3 yet..He is trying to brave our driveway...and some of you know it is a HILL so this mommy is not quite sure about that yet......WE may need to head back to Target and get a Deigo helmet.
Here he is taking Puppy for a ride and wearing a Superman Cape....
Just Deigo this time around as the blanket fell off..when asked who he was he said "Mommy I'm just ....Deigo this time...I lost my cape"
3rd time around and this time I was corrected that he was now in fact Superman...where does this kid come up with this stuff? HILARIOUS!
Here he is taking Puppy for a ride and wearing a Superman Cape....
Just Deigo this time around as the blanket fell off..when asked who he was he said "Mommy I'm just ....Deigo this time...I lost my cape"
3rd time around and this time I was corrected that he was now in fact Superman...where does this kid come up with this stuff? HILARIOUS!
1 comment:
So Cute! Looks like he is having a blast!
Post a Comment