So you have to wait to the end of May to find this out! But I thought it might make for a fun mid day activity! Have I mentioned how excited I am and what AWESOME parents they will be! Can you even imagine what this baby will look like???? GORGEOUS!!!
4 comments:
WEll to start this off I think that the Bishops will be bringing home a baby boy to go along with baby Jamie Y. I think this is the next GREAT BOY RUN!
CRAP!!! I just accidently voted girl! Maybe it's a sign!! I'll vote for boy too, so that way I am right either way:) I hate being wrong! But, I have always thought I would have a boy, but JUST NOW with my girl vote, I am having second thoughts!! I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait!
And, now it says my computer has already voted and won't let me do it again! So, I guess I am in for voting for a girl!
You have to wait a week to vote again---heehhehehe--sorry
Post a Comment