Okay so we are here and I guess we brought the warmer weather wtih us....it is GORGEOUS! We arrived without a hitch...W was AWESOME on the plane! Thanks for all your prayers---I could feel them! we got to Granny & Pappy's house and played out side until it was time to go to W's very first Fish Fry! We drove up 95 past McCoy stadium(pawsox) and headed to Sacred Heart church where Pappy was helping a friend prepre the food! I am pretty sure that W and I brought the age down by at least 45 yrs! All I can say about the food...YUMMY fresh fish that was caught the day before--what a treat!
This morning we woke up to the sun shining in the window( It was a NO coats day) and the day began! We waited outside for Auntie Maryann and the girls to arrive for our trip to the Roger Williams Zoo. So much fun so far.....tonight we are heading over to Bristol to eat at Lou's(GREAT ITALIAN/PORTUGESE food)..........we will need lots of rest for the party tommorow. Can't wait to share all my pics with you! See you soon! Quiet here as W and Granny & Pappy rest.......YAWN I might need to too! W is VERY excited to see the restof his cousins!
4 comments:
Sounds like soo much fun- have a great time with your family! take lots of pictures to share with us!
I miss you!
Glad you are having a good time! Can't wait to see pics.
SOOO glad you're having a blast and that William had a great plane ride. Hope the next few days are filled with many blessings!
Yay! Glad the trip is going well! Make happy memories:)
Post a Comment