Tuesday, March 06, 2007

ITS OREO Cookie Day

THATS right Oreo cookies were first put on the shelf March 6th 1912! What a great day to remember!
Random fact? Well I thought you would say that!I ran across a FunDAYS calendar----makes you remember that no matter what kind of day you are having you can always look at that and have something to smile about!

5 comments:

Kelley C said...

YUM...go have a couble stuff oreo and dip it in a cold glass of milk in honor of me. Did we tell you that our city is out of slim milk? The whole city. And has been for two weeks.

Cool blog.

Kelley C said...

Ok so thats that's double not couble

Anonymous said...

couble....hehe are you drinking WHOLE? BLAHHHHHH
I will send the snack packs over with G&S in April--Can't beleive its been almost a yr since we have seen you

Annie said...

If yesterday was Oreo Cookie day, then what is today? :)

W and Js mommy said...

Nothing to write home about...I willlet you know when the fun ones are--like we just missed gumdrop day---but if there are ones that post worthy I'll let you know---