Okay I know some of you will tell me how lucky Iam to have a husband that does laundry(can't remember when I did laundry last)....YEAH I know HE IS AWESOME ....he does the dishes too!
Well last night was the 2nd time this happened:
J- Hey how are the clothes coming?
B- I don't know I will check.....(walk to the dryer....just turn it back on to fluff...cause I know he will fold them later)
1 HOUR PASSES
J- (loud gasp...then a sigh) B can you come here there is a problem an alien ship has come to take all of our underwear.......
B-WHAT----(I go rushing in to the laundry room)
You guessed it I had turned the dryer on with no clothes in it....for the second time---I just thought since he is so efficient he had already put them in there from the washer....OOOOPS
B-(LOL till I almost cry)
J- Okay really what is wrong with you?
He did forgive me later on...but really I think I laughed till I fell asleep last night. NOW I did get up early turn it back on to fluff and fold all of it so he can pack and go on his weekend trip...does that make up for the 2 time , no clothes in the dryer, bandit?
No comments:
Post a Comment