We have talked about...DREAMED about it.....relived our honeymoon a million times by our pictures.BUT WE are actually going to do it this time! That's right folks we are going to go back to Hawaii!!!! To quick to plan for this year being our 5th anniversary...but next year here we come! This time it will be us and 2 other couples that we feel will make for a SUPER trip! Funny thing is this morning in the car Jordan and I heard "Bermuda,Jamaica,ohhhhh I want to take ya...." We both just smiled and started talking again about how much fun we are going to have! LET the savings begin!
8 comments:
That's awesome! Brian and I keep talking about planning a big trip. We do our regular trips with "the gang" every year, and I hope that soon we can make it something big like Hawaii. I am so excited for you. Who are you going with? :)
I am so excited for you!!! Yay for fun trips! I am going to come see you Monday morning. Hopefully Sunday too. Be there or be square! Love you!
suh-weet!
Wow! How lucky are you!?!?! I don't think I'd be able to think about anything else for the next year:) Our "big" trip this year was to Gatlinburg...HAHAHAHAHA!! A close second to Hawaii!
Ladies and Gents she comes out of the "Lurking" closet!!!! Welcome friend! saw M at Janet's today for lunch I asked him if they have a sandwich named after him since he eats there so much!!!! He said "They should" hahahahahahaha
HA! We were planning to go to Hawaii next summer for our 5th anniversary. Maybe we'll run into you there...
You are too lucky! I want to go! Of course I also want to go back to Scotland and England where we took our honeymoon too. And then there's Alaska, the rest of Europe, Australia, a tour of the United States and Canada, Africa, Asia, Russia......
Was that really Caroline?!? Welcome, friend!
Post a Comment