Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Times you should not forget your camera.....

There might be many times that it is okay to forget your camera...but when your VERY BEST FRIEND has a baby is not one of them. Yesterday T & C had their 1st baby Olivia Kate she was born 5 weeks early weighing in and tipping the scales at 4lbs and 4ounces! She is sooo tiny and soooo little she fits in your 2 hands....ALL of her!!! I have been sent one pic from a camera phone...its sweet but it does not do her any justice!
So sweet and sooo little thanks C for the camera phone shot


T & C are more than our BEST friends they are family to us. They are Aunt and Uncle to W! W loves his BeBE very much she is so special to him. Then there is C he is the one that I think W will have the hardest time seeing holding someone other than him. W loves his Uncle C and we remember to pray for them everynight. They have been there for all of W's first and we are honored to be there for Olivia Kate's debut---many hugs and kisses go out to our special and newest family member.

One of the best things about yesterday was getting to see friends from college that are very dear to my heart! Love you girls!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet! You get to be an aunt once again! :) I can't wait to see her.

W and Js mommy said...

I just love! love her and love her some more already!!! I almost bought out Gymboree yesterday-----I'm a good Auntie to my nieces! WE were trying to figure out what my special name will be to her---

Rebecca said...

Thanks so much for posting the precious picture! I've been anxious to see Olivia Kate. I can see why you love her sooo much already. I can't wait to meet her and hold her in my arms. Luke says he thinks she's pretty cute!!!!! :-)