Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy 1st birthday to Camryn Olivia

As you can see our February was very busy last year 06 with new babies as next year will be also....Happy 1st Birthday to Camryn (daughter of our good friends Burley and H) We love you and can't wait for you princess party on saturday
GIRLS GIRLS And some more GIRLS all around!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think when W is a teenager, he will be a little overwhelmed with all these girls. I bet they will drive him nuts. I wonder if they will fight over him. He is a handsome guy. :) In our small group, Hannah is the only girl. So we feel surrounded by boys, and poor Brian, Hannah has already been kissed.
Happy Birthday, Camryn Olivia!

W and Js mommy said...

Funny thing about it my 2 best girlfriends from HS both have boys and the one has 2 of them------HE LOVES his little girlfriends--H,E,T and now Olivia Kate