Last night Jordan,Papa(jordan's dad) and myself learned about the 11th and 12th commandments. We were reading a new bible for toddlers that was a Christmas present to William. Within the bible it illustrates the familiar bible stories that we all know it also has a place for memory verse and a time for parents to ask questions and really discuss the story.(LOVE IT)
IT IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS present that William recieved. It has allowed us to stick to our family time every night and to really make way for great discussion with William. Well last night Papa was reading about Moses and the 10 commandments, after he asked about the rules that God has given us to live by. **Side note**** We are really enforcing some new rules in our house****
When asked this question William replied "Keep the water in the tub, and when you go potty and STAY DRY you get candy!!"
So with that said I hope that you all have a great day, smile at my child's sweet innocent view of the world and remember the 11th & 12th commandment!
3 comments:
That is very cute, and it did make me smile! It is so much fun to hear things from the point-of-view of a small child! They seem to have such great insight!
Ahhhh Beth,
William is such a smart boy- thanks for sharing your precious moments. As a teacher I love to hear how little ones apply what they learn to their lives!
Just an FYI- it is snowy very hard here in good ol' Maine- if I could package some and send it to you I would!
Suz
VERY cute! I will remember those!
And thank your for sharing today at my site. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is so hard. It took my over four months to get a cycle after I lost mine. That was so hard. It felt like my life was on hold in a way. That was when I started to blog cause I knew that I needed to focus on something creative and positive while I got healthy both physically and emotionally.
Post a Comment