Very Sweet! That is so special! I did just give a bunch of Hannah's clothes to a clothing drive at Cintas, but I kept all the special ones and the ones I know I would use again, IF I have another girl or that can be passed to Amy or Hannah one day.
GIRL ---you had better be saving me some of those clothes---Some one is going to end up with some good boys clothes if the season is right---I saved all the special ones too Beth
2 comments:
Very Sweet! That is so special!
I did just give a bunch of Hannah's clothes to a clothing drive at Cintas, but I kept all the special ones and the ones I know I would use again, IF I have another girl or that can be passed to Amy or Hannah one day.
GIRL ---you had better be saving me some of those clothes---Some one is going to end up with some good boys clothes if the season is right---I saved all the special ones too
Beth
Post a Comment