Monday, December 04, 2006

Shopping with the girls


So here we are at the Gaffney Outlets- alittle pre-Christmas Shopping with a little seista at the playground for William. A fun day was had by all(from l -r Amy and Emma Griffin, Amanda and Anna Grace Sturkie,Rhonda, and of course me and the lone boy of the group William)
It was a nice refreshing trip of catching up and talking about the good ole AC days-:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a wonderful time with all of you on Saturday! You are truly my sisters in Christ. I can honestly say (as the single of the group) that all three of you are TROOPERS~ full of strength and patience and still manage to have fun and make me laugh! I cherish our friendship and the great times we have together. My prayer is that God continues to bless each of you and your families as they continue to grow closer to each other and closer to Him! Love you all! Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Emma and I had such a good time. We really must do something again soon. Love, Amy