Monday, December 11, 2006

Pretty Princesses at Disney

a quick pose with Mickey
Okay so are these not the BEST pictures of my ever so beautiful Quinn Girls? Well I will answer that for you,.......YES they are GORGEOUS--This was a pre-Christmas/Birthday present to them and I think from what I have heard of the trip it was a very exciting time-they got to have breakfast with the Pricesses and a special Christmas dinner with Mickey in the Castle. What a treat!

I love this picture for so many reasons--the main one being that Shea looks exactly like Maryann in this ...same smile..same look everything(oh and I think William favors her too)

1 comment:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Ok, so those pics are too cute of your nieces! And they most definitely favor William. I think it's the brown eyes.

But what I want to know is, who are you just coming on this internet thingie and jazzin' up your blog like some whiz kid ?!?!
Love the new look. Now who needs lessons, missie!