Wednesday, September 06, 2006

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to the WELLS

So 3 years!!! WOW--Can you two even beleive it?
Well I can't--alot has changed since then hasn't it? Just wanted to give you a shout out and let you know how much I love you--I could never have ever made it without the love and support that you two have given to the ROY Caskeys!! I am sooo excited about what the next 50 yrs will look like--but lets just take this coming year and all that it holds for our families--HAVE A GREAT DAY-MONTH-YEAR!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the shoutout. I can't believe that three years have passed already. I do wish that we were leaving for our honeymoon tomorrow. We love you guys so much!! I agree we should take this one year at a time. It is hard to think about 50 years from now, but it will be here before we know it. Love ya!!