Okay so I think the "funk " is catchy! I have been doing alot of things just now time to actually sit and blog--of which I enjoy MUCHO!!! SO is anyone else as sad as me about Steve Irwin? I mean this guy was a great guy--he loved his family-his job--you could really tell he loved LIFE--what a great person for young people to watch on TV instead of crazy rock stars or athletes that are on drugs and alcohol or better yet having affairs. I mean I think this is a big loss!
On a lighter note--My sister in law Kelley is about at her due date and I'm sooo excited about having a new niece--this will be my 8th neice but my 1st Caskey one! I just hope she waits till her Grandparents get there to make her arrival--Well that is it for now--My sister is going to her digiscrapbooking seminar next month--can't wait to hear what she thinks about it--
No comments:
Post a Comment