Friday, August 04, 2006

Daddy's HOME

I can't wait for William to wake up and see Jordan home! Jordan and his dad have been away for 3 days on the annual Father/Son baseball trip. I am very excited about this years trip(mainly for the surprises that await me...they went to Pittsburgh..Hello STEELERS stuff)While I am thankful that they had time to spend together--I am always glad for a safe return and of course to have Daddy safe at home with us.Since it is before 7am and they got in after 12am I will save all my questions for later..Anyone want to bet on if they took pictures??
Our last summer wedding on Saturday. OUTSIDE--what if we get heat stroke or dehydrate--questions asked of me over the last several days by people who I tell about it--#1 I'm sure at a 6:30pm wedding we won't melt and #2 I do drink lots h20 already--#3 Have you not heard about the level of MT in this house?? If not you should invest in some--it makes people wonder if you have SUPER Powers!!

No comments: