So 4yrs ago today Jordan and I got married...and man it was hot!(sounds like the beginning of a joke)I still can't believe that time has passed us by so quickly.We have been through so many of lifes major changes already-new jobs-baby-new house-with each change we have grown and in ways that only God could arrange.
Tonight we will celebrate by going downtown for dinner and a walk around Falls Park then of course some IC--I just hope it is not as hot as the day we got married-which was most likely a record breaking day in G'ville-and noone told me that my dress and veil weighed 100 lbs each(or at least that is how it felt in that heat)-Enjoy each day-live life to the fullest and really around this house just LAUGH-I can't wait life will bring in the next 4yrs-----
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary, friends! God has certainly blessed you.
I can't believe it has been four years. It has really flown by. I can't wait to see what happens for you guys in the next 40 years. I love you two so much.
Happy Belated Anniversary to you both... One day I hope to met your charming husband and adorable William.
I hope you had a great day- I miss you!
Post a Comment