Friday, July 07, 2006

Let the Festivities BEGIN!!

 
Okay so this is from the actual birthday July 6th! A birthday cupcake--(party cake is John Deere and waaay cute)William was not so sure about the whole candle thing he just continued to say "Its HOOOT"--We enjoyed the little party at our house--the family party before the "Friend" party! We are so excited about having a bunch of our good friends over to celebrate--more later.....I have to go figure out what the BIG BANG from the other room was... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

happy bithday, william! we can't wait for your party. yahoo!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday William... and to Beth and Jordan- you have a gorgeous little guy!

Love, Suz

Anonymous said...

It was such an honor to share in William's big day. I can't how big he is. We never thought he would walk and now he is wanting to 'go in the potty'. Thanks Beth and Jordan for letting Chad and I be a part of his life.